Re: Accepted sdl-image1.2 1.2.2-1 (i386 source)

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 07:32:22PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  Yes.  We just have to be careful about not breaking compatibility with
>  other distributions because SDL is something used by thrid parties
>  (Loki -- RIP -- and the like)

I don't know of any Loki titles using SDL_image offhand, FWIW.  Can't
speculate about others.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>                   Here we go again

At some point, bits have to go into packets and routers need to make
decisions on them. Changes at that level is what I want to hear about, not
strategic company relationships.
        -- John Carmack