Re: (Possible) menu code rewrite

Branden Robinson wrote:

> You clearly haven't met the same Joey Hess I have.  FO, T.

If you really want to stick your nose into this figh^H^H^H^Hdiscussion,
of XSLT, and got accused (wrongly and rudely) by Joey of not doing basic
research. If standing up for myself fits into your notion of "trolling"
(I think I'm expanding your last sentence correctly), then I do not
think the word means what you think it means. Sure, I've let my
annoyance show, but you're no stranger to that yourself, so you
have no business criticizing me on those grounds.

Craig