Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 17:02, Russell Coker wrote:
> Actually the $US5K that Lindows donated could have been entirely spent
> instead of just spending a small portion of it.

It could have, but the original plan that Michael proposed was to pay
for a dinner and some travel expenses ($US 1500 total); the extra money
which was thrown was for Debian, not the conference, and therefore I
didn't think it was right to use it.

In future certainly we have $3500 (plus everything else) which we can
use for whatever we want, but for exactly what is SPI's decision.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee