DebConf 2 post-mortem

DebConf 2 is over, and in my mind at least was quite a success. However,
there were also some things that I thought didn't go so well, which I'd
like to improve upon.

I've written "The Story of DebConf 2", which is available at
http://people.debian.org/~drew/ . In it are my thoughts as to what
worked and what didn't, along with hints to myself and others as to what
to do next time.

I'd like to hear from others who attended DebConf as to just what
worked, and what didn't. Where could it have been improved? What should
stay the same? I welcome any comments, on- or off-list.

Thanks!

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee