Re: The New Security Build Infrastructure

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:56:00 +1000, Anthony Towns
<aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
>On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 10:35:00AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
>> There are Debian Developers who do not maintain packages.  They run
>> buildd's, help with documentation, and perform other infrastructural
>> tasks.
>
>Oddly enough I'm quite aware of this and I check nm.debian.org and
>db.debian.org before I make such remarks.

And in numerous other situations it is stressed that you don't need to
be a Developer to contribute. Combining this with your "worthiness
check" quite clearly says "We appreciate it if you work for us, but we
won't listen for you".

BTW, when Florian talks about security, I usually drop everything I am
doing right away, and listen carefully. I really knows what he is
talking about.

Greetings
Marc