Re: The New Security Build Infrastructure

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 10:04:35AM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> > This is the way it is with security, it is that way for some very good
> > reasons.
> It's the current way with security, and this way is fundamentally
> flawed.

Life is fundamentally flawed, big deal. Do you have an alternative that
protects our users from attacks at least as well as the current system
does, or are you just another one of the idiots who thinks this sort of
unproductive nonsense is "contributing" somehow?

$ grep Weimer /var/lib/dpkg/available | wc
      0       0       0

Cheers,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''