Re: The New Security Build Infrastructure

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 11:51:14AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 01:56:00AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Oddly enough I'm quite aware of this and I check nm.debian.org and
> > db.debian.org before I make such remarks.
> Then why not post a terse ldap query instead?

Don't know of one that'll query all the packages files, db.debian.org
and nm.debian.org. If the choice is between terseness and accuracy, in
this case I'd choose terseness. If you know a better way of doing it,
I'm sure everyone'd be interested to see it.

Cheers,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''
                    -- http://www.angryflower.com/vegeta.gif