Re: The New Security Build Infrastructure

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 01:56:00AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Oddly enough I'm quite aware of this and I check nm.debian.org and
> db.debian.org before I make such remarks.

Then why not post a terse ldap query instead?  If we're going to
belittle people for opening their mouths and offering opinions without
being Debian Developers, we ought at least to set an example to our
fellow Debian Developers about how to do this properly.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     intellectual integrity you cannot