Re: Mozilla & Galeon updates in sid

On Sat, 2002-06-01 at 13:56, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 06:58:54PM +0200, seb wrote:
>
> > > Many people don't use GNOME, so why force them to wait for Galeon when
> > > they could be using the latest Mozilla?
>
> > So why not make a special package of mozilla for galeon ?
>
> Go right ahead.
>
> The rest of us already have plenty of work to do in preparing the
> packages we *currently* provide, without getting involved with
> coordinating two copies of mozilla in the archive.

Is there anyway to figure out what exactly galeon uses and package that
part of mozilla as perhaps gecko.  Then the package wouldnt be so big
and galeon could stay in sync easier.

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."