Re: Mozilla & Galeon updates in sid

> But we need the new mozilla package _before_ building galeon...

Yes, I know that.

> This is correct, because galeon WILL break with the new mozilla version
> installed. So either you keep the old mozilla or you uninstall the old
> galeon.

Yes ...

> If you run "apt-get upgrade" it will favour keeping old mozilla to
> removing galeon; "apt-get dist-upgrade" favours installing new mozilla
> and removing galeon.

Many users upgrade their system every days with apt-get dist-upgrade,
so why force users to uninstall galeon ?

Why not wait few days to upgrade mozilla and galeon at the same time ?
Or doing a mozilla's package to use with galeon ? So mozilla's upgrade
will not break galeon's package ...

I think that many galeon's users would appreciated if dist-upgrade doesn't
remove their favorite browser ...

A+

Seb