Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

* Anthony Towns <ajt@debian.org> [020529 14:25]:
> On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 11:20:56PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> > could we please get some status messages from you, at least once in two
> > weeks?
>
> And hey, guess what, _nothing's changed_.

Really?  I hope this is not the case.  If it is then perhaps additional
resources can be found.  I believe you did post the CVS commands to get
the sources elsewhere, and I appreciated that.

As more time passes I suspect more people are interested in knowing the
details.  With additional feedback or discussion of the progress in an
open forum of some kind tension would be eased, but an apparent silence
leaves idle minds to speculate.

> The problem is still the same.
> The solution is still the same. It's still being worked on. It's still not
> done. There's still nothing particularly interesting for anyone to look
> at.
>
> If and when any of those things change, you'll get informed.

Respectfully, the delay is of interest to many people.

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>