Re: Customized keymap file (was: Wishlist for woody+1)

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 08:56:38AM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> > (apart from KDE. I don't use it) which really doesn't support us poor
> > users who have to use both German and Russian keyboard layouts - no
> > English please :) I do have a custom de_ru keymap for X (console is even
> That is a general problem, and was faced with it too ;) Could I see your
> keymap? My is in on http://people.debian.org/~blade/ruEBde . Copied to
> /etc/X11/xkb/symbols, you can switch setxkbmap to switch.

I'm replying to group to show some colleagues how difficult being a
Russian can be :)) Mine is at http://www.prokoschenko.de/de_ru.
Copyright is Ivan Pascal, though - I asked him about creating such a
layout and he did it for me.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko (nikolai@prokoschenko.de)
ICQ UI 24695443 // www.prokoschenko.de