Wishlist for woody+1

I've put together a wishlist for woody+1...

- Tags (former Keywords)
- UTF-8 for debconf templates, changelogs etc.
- init reworking (support for alternative inits)
- package pages
- split the archive (should allow partial releases etc.)
- diff's for packages (well, there's apt-pupdate ;)
- raphaels suggestion about distributions (working dist etc.)

Please send me some feedback, and additions to this list.

Erich Schubert

erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.
Die kürzeste Verbindung zwischen zwei Menschen ist ein Lächeln.