Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

Em Qua, 2002-05-22 às 11:40, Jeroen Dekkers escreveu:
> routing and not firewalling if I'm right. (And I think NAT is only
> needed because IPv4 doesn't have enough addresses and I don't see any
> need for it with IPv6)

I have to say you're wrong, NAT is used for more then just using many
machines with the same IP address to outside. There is solutions of
clustering (today in Linux, but it can be implemented in HURD) like LVS
that uses NAT as it's main tool. See more about it at
www.linuxvirtualserver.org.

[]'s

--daniel