Re: uploading a new version, when there's still one in unstable

Chris Halls <chris.halls@gmx.de> wrote:
> On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:27:02AM -0500, Chad Walstrom wrote:
>> If you are going to use "experimental" or public_html repositories, make
>> sure you set the "Bugs:" field in the control file so people aren't
>> sending bug reports to the BTS.

> I tried this for the openoffice .debs and failed badly :(

> Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?  I tried these variations both in the
> source and binary package sections of debian/control (source is
> the correct one in the documentation):

> Bugs: mailto:my@email.org
> Bugs: my@email.org

> But reportbug still wants to send reports to the BTS.
[...]

At least
ametzler@downhill:~> cat /usr/share/bug/tin/control
Send-To: tin-dev@downhill.at.eu.org

works, reportbug -M sends bugreports to me.
             cu andreas
--
Unofficial _Debian-packages_ of latest _tin_
http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/~ametzler/debian/tin-snapshot/