Re: uploading a new version, when there's still one in unstable

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:27:02AM -0500, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> If you are going to use "experimental" or public_html repositories, make
> sure you set the "Bugs:" field in the control file so people aren't
> sending bug reports to the BTS.

I tried this for the openoffice .debs and failed badly :(

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?  I tried these variations both in the
source and binary package sections of debian/control (source is
the correct one in the documentation):

Bugs: mailto:my@email.org
Bugs: my@email.org

But reportbug still wants to send reports to the BTS.

I could only find archives of discussions on the subject, but no examples.

Chris
--
Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany