[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: uploading a new version, when there's still one in unstable

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 09:56:43AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> The former: version 1.3 won't be considered for testing, and 1.4 will
> have to wait for two weeks (or less if you use urgency > low).

Anyone think this is bad?

Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <hamish@debian.org> <hamish@cloud.net.au>

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Reply to: