Re: Accepted alsa-lib 0.9.0rc1-1 (i386 source)

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 06:05:55PM -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:
> > Blegh.  In which case, alsaconf really does need to be made to work.  If
> > it does not automatically, sed the results to fix them!
>
> In you case you didn't know alsaconf appears to be dead, it has not had
> a debian update in over 18 months and iirc it is dead upstream as well.

I realize this, but it happens to work with a little sedding of the
output.  Until something better comes along, it should continue working.
NMU if necessary.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>         Hey, that's MY freak show!

<hop_> i had something that i think was chicken that was coated with a red
       paste that seemed to be composed of lye based on how much of my
       tounge it burned away.
<hop_> our friend who is Indian said this is why most Indians are thin
       and i quote "It doesn't take very much of this food to get you
       satisfied enough to stop eating."