Re: Accepted alsa-lib 0.9.0rc1-1 (i386 source)

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 04:49:47PM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> > Already done in the current version in Debian.  This is a factor if you
> > have been planning an upgrade from 0.5, but if you're using 0.9 you have
> > already gone through this.  =)
>
>   No, it's a new rename.  About two days ago an 0.9rc version was
> upgraded (the upgrade Junichi was commenting on), which made the change
> I described and broke my configuration.

Blegh.  In which case, alsaconf really does need to be made to work.  If
it does not automatically, sed the results to fix them!

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>     You expected a coherent reply?

<Culus> dhd:  R you part of the secret debian overstructure?
<dhd> no. there is no secret debian overstructure.
<CosmicRay> although, now that somebody brought it up, let's start one
            :-)
<Knghtbrd> CosmicRay - why not, sounds like a fun way to spend the
           afternoon =D