Re: Accepted alsa-lib 0.9.0rc1-1 (i386 source)

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 07:32:43AM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> > Yes, they stabilized the 0.9 API some time ago.  And they have been
> > threatened with bodily harm if they go off breaking backward compatiblity
> > again without a damned good reason for it.  By many people.  ;)
>
>   On the other hand, they renamed all the modules, so you'll have to
> redo your configuration after you install it. (snd-card-* => snd-*)

Already done in the current version in Debian.  This is a factor if you
have been planning an upgrade from 0.5, but if you're using 0.9 you have
already gone through this.  =)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>      Intelligent backside at large

* TribFurry only gets spam mail from ucsd... I used to get email from
            myself but I decided I didn't like myself and stopped talking
	    to me