Re: Accepted alsa-lib 0.9.0rc1-1 (i386 source)

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 09:54:25AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Masato Taruishi <taru@debian.org> immo vero scripsit:
>
> Hmm.. is this binary-compatible with previous versions ?

Yes, they stabilized the 0.9 API some time ago.  And they have been
threatened with bodily harm if they go off breaking backward compatiblity
again without a damned good reason for it.  By many people.  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>             Sooner or later, BOOM!

<Knghtbrd> mariab - don't think Debian hasn't had some very stupid and
           obvious bugs before
<Knghtbrd> of course, we usually fix ours BEFORE we release  =D