Re: SPAM mails marking bugs as done?

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 08:48:08AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Afaict KDE uses debbugs (http://bugs.kde.org/) and they seem to have
> at least kind of a solution, they replace every "@" on the WWW-Pages
> with " at " and do not disclose full headers.

Someone (not me - WAY too much bad blood, they can't stand me any more
than I can stand them, etc) should ask them for the source to their copy
then, if it is not already available.  It's worthwhile to incorporate the
changes they have made which are useful.

Just because I think they're all a bunch of prideful, arrogant asses who
aren't willing to admit publicly when they make a mistake doesn't mean I
don't think they can code.  =p

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>        Certified free software nut

 [   ]  DOGBERT