Re: RMS' girlfriend

Hi,

> > > Please don't tell me proprietary software developers get the redheads..
> > I can assure you that's not the case.  I once dated three redheads in a
> > row (this was, of course, a long time ago :) ).

> Hmm then, maybe it is X11 developers who get the redheads? ~,^

Could be. At least I met one shortly after I submitted a patch to XFree86,
but it was only a minor patch to the build system, so I had to find out it
was not her real hair color. :-/

   Simon

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4