Re: SPAM mails marking bugs as done?

(I'm out of the hospital now - it was acute pancreatitis, it sucked, sorry
for this and other late replies...)

I would just like to point out how positively hillarious it is that we
happen to have a bug system which is capible of being terrorised in this
manner by spammers, who have been harvesting the BTS for emails now the
past couple of years.  We have yet to even obfuscate the email addresses
of the patrons of our system, and this is a great dis-service to our
users IMO, and something that anyone with a perl background has the
ability to investigate.  In fact, my memory may be failing me, but I
believe the debbugs package already has a fix for this problem.

Just my opinion, in case anyone actually cares.  =)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>          Have chainsaw will travel

"This is the element_data structure for elements whose *element_type =
FORM_TYPE_SELECT_ONE, FORM_TYPE_SELECT_MULT. */ /* * nesting deeper
and deeper, harder and harder, go, go, oh, OH, OHHHHH!! * Sorry, got
carried away there. */ struct lo_FormElementOptionData_struct."
        -- Mozilla source code