Re: Help me

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 02:33:11PM +0900, Kim chulmin wrote:
[something in HTML (only)]

Please resend your message with at least a plain-text version.  Most of us
cannot read HTML email, and given the recent stint of Microsoft Outlook
viruses, we're not about to start.

If it don't come with a text attachment, I _DELETE THE MESSAGE_ without
reading.  Your message was only seen here because the mailing list does
not do this currently and I don't apply my spam filters to Debian lists.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>                This thing is an AI

<dark> "Yes, your honour, I have RSA encryption code tattood on my
        penis.  Shall I show the jury?"