Re: possible mass-filing of bugs: many shared library packages contain binaries in usr/bin

Previously Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> And, is the /lib and /libexec distinction useful?  Yes.

Opinions seem to differ here.

> You've seen about five.

After asking Jeroen and you for a day to come up with good reasons
someone else finally provided them. Well done. (Roger Leigh, thanks
for adding some proper arguments)

> But regardless, debian-devel is so totally the wrong forum for the
> discussion...

Agreed. We'll happily wait until this is brought up on the FHS list.

Wichert.