Re: [ Request for Help ] Re: BTS improvements (was: Re: 88 Priority violations in woody

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 02:03:59AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >>"Adam" == Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> writes:
>
>  Adam> I want to start out with a completely fresh system, that has
>  Adam> all the same features as the current one, has the same
>  Adam> interface, but ends up being easier to maintain and program.
>
> 	Hmm.  As an exercise, I've started to put togther a UML use
>  case document for the BTS, and I'll try and document all the use
>  cases we already have.

It'd be great if the PTS-functionality could be included into the BTS
proper. That would make it much easier for people to become involved (or
at least informed) in bugs for which they care.

> 	Lets see if this formal design stuff really works in a free
>  software world ;-)

I'm very confident in the skills of the 'free software world'.
Especially Debian!

Regards, David
--
Signaturen sind wie Frauen. Man findet selten eine Vernuenftige
	-- gesehen in at.linux