Re: [ Request for Help ] Re: BTS improvements (was: Re: 88 Priority violations in woody

On Wed, 1 May 2002, Josip Rodin wrote:

> However, I don't believe doogie was soliciting small patches this time. He
> was asking for people who would really get their hands dirty. Don't get me
> wrong[1], I really don't see how is anyone who can't be bothered to install
> the stuff from the sources going to be a debbugs developer (so to speak). To
> such people (if they exist <shrug>) it would make little difference to cvs
> checkout or wget the thing.

This is correct.  I'm not asking for incremental fixes to the existing code

I want to start out with a completely fresh system, that has all the same
features as the current one, has the same interface, but ends up being easier
to maintain and program.