Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 01:14:15AM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:

> What do you contribute to open source in general?  A search of sourceforge
> and google reveals nothing.

Google finds nothing because he's a Finn whose names often have
Scandinavian characters. Too many things still break if they are used.
Lasse's real surname is "Kärkkäinen". I have the exact same problem:
I do s/ä/a/g when I use may name in URL's and emails.

Lasse seems to be a member of a remarkably productive sourceforge project
called Multimedia Container Format <URL:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mcf/ >.

Google search:

--
Ari Makela		hauva@arska.org		 http://arska.org/hauva/

"Sailing is, after all, a kind of grace, a kind of magic." - Phil Berman