Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

* Branden Robinson (branden@debian.org) [020417 14:28]:
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 11:26:30AM -0500, The Doctor What wrote:
> > I would like to ask you to offer an apology to Brandon, saying that
> > you didn't know that it was a difficult task and maybe say thank you
> > for the work he has done already.  But that's your choice.
>
> Well, as long as we're in the apology business, you could tell me who
> this "Brandon" person is that you're talking about, and what the heck
> he's doing with my X packages.  I think he owes me an explanation.  ;-)

No...uh....er..... It's the fonts!  It looked like an 'o', I swear!
See, we need anti-aliased fonts!  *grin*

Sorry, that's my bad.

Ciao!

--
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
creating the Internet." -- Al Gore

The Doctor What: "What, Doctor What"             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC