Re: lm_sensors and alsa for _not_ custom built kernel?

Hello,

I just successfully built lm-sensors from the kernel-headers package on
a woody system. From /usr/src/modules/lm-sensors I used
fakeroot ./debian/rules KSRC=/usr/src/kernel-headers-2.4.18-686
KVERS=2.4.18-686 KDREV=2.4.18-4 kdist_image

I think it would be a good idea if kernel-package could do this
automatically, or at least that it would be documented how to build
modules form debian kernels. On the other hand, for example the sparc
architecture does not even provide separate kernel-headers for the
different kernel-images found in the debian archive.

Arne

--
	Arne Nordmark		Tel: +46 8 - 790 71 92
	KTH/Mekanik		Fax: +46 8 - 723 04 75