Re: Accepted traceroute 1.4a12-6 (i386 source)

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> wrote:

> Obviously you haven't been paying attention to his work as SPI
> treasurer. Amazingly enough he has shown that he can indeed be a
> calm person with a good sense of judgement. You also can't deny
> that in both modes he does manage to get a lot of work done.

Quite the contrary.  I think he makes a fine treasurer.  However, there
is an improtant difference between the treasurer and the DPL.  If the
treasurer runs amok, then the DPL can replace him.  If the DPL runs amok,
it is much harder and would cause much more damage to Debian to remove him.