Re: Accepted traceroute 1.4a12-6 (i386 source)

Previously Herbert Xu wrote:
> I will never vote for you as the DPL because you simply lack the
> good sense of judgement that is required for someone of that position.
> I will place you below the line as I did the previous election.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention to his work as SPI
treasurer. Amazingly enough he has shown that he can indeed be a
calm person with a good sense of judgement. You also can't deny
that in both modes he does manage to get a lot of work done.

Now back to your regular scheduled flamewar.

Wichert.

 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org            http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |