Re: Accepted traceroute 1.4a12-6 (i386 source)

On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 08:56:06AM +1100, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Quite the contrary.  I think he makes a fine treasurer.  However, there
> is an improtant difference between the treasurer and the DPL.  If the
> treasurer runs amok, then the DPL can replace him.  If the DPL runs amok,
> it is much harder and would cause much more damage to Debian to remove him.

The DPL has no real power anyway.  IWJ made sure of that.  The real power
belongs to the project secretary.  All bow before Manoj, leader of the
cabal!

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>          Have chainsaw will travel

<knghtbrd> this is college course in formal logic
<devkev> knghtbrd: i hate that shit, much prefer fuzzy logic :)
<knghtbrd> kev: fuzzy logic tickles.
<taniwha> knghtbrd: lol
<devkev> knghtbrd: fuzzy logic is so cool, it models the world really well