Ongoing Brainfood ISP Switch - Master/Murphy outage

In a little bit, I will be taking master and murphy(lists) offline, to move
them to our new colo.  I don't have a concrete time for this, as there are
several other machines at the old location that we are also moving at the same
time.

I will nat/route the old ips to the new location, so the only downtime will be
the actual moving of the machines.

Maximum time should be less than 3 hours for this outage.  As always, mail
will queue on the several backup mxes that Debian has.