Re: It's Huntin' Season

>>"Thomas" == Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@becket.net> writes:

 >> It is a convenience, certainly. But not a requirement. I can,
 >> as a user, evaluate the autoloads myself, either manually or on my
 >> .emacs, or I can (require 'that-file). The assumption you are making
 >> is that in _most_ cases all users would like to ue this code and
 >> would be glad of the convenience.

 Thomas> Oh, not at all.  I'm saying that installation of the package implies
 Thomas> "people on this system might want to run this program" for emacs, same
 Thomas> as shell commands.

	Not all people on the machine are the same. Some people
 might. We do not know, not being precognitive mind readers. Hence, we
 provide the end users with choices, and let them make it.

	manoj
--
 "There is no Father Christmas.  It's just a marketing ploy to make
 low income parents' lives a misery." "... I want you to picture the