Re: kernel-linux-*, generic build process

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 11:28:55PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> was heard to say:
> 	I notice you maintain a number of packages; perhaps you had
>  better check and undo any repacking you may be doing. I am surprised
>  you missed out on the pristine source recommendation.

  It's still necessary to repack if upstream only distributes .bz2,
right?  (or did dpkg-source add bz2 support while I wasn't looking? :) )

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                              The Turtle Moves!                              |