Re: Debian Organization

> Coolness-factor? Pardon, do you mind explaining that one to me? Because
> I never saw it as such and I don't see it currently like this. It's for
> me currently a nice way to contribute something to a OS that I'm using
> but nothing else.

It will certainly help you when talking to other projects, when you
write from an @debian.org address.

See, there are just few gains from being a "real" Debian Developer:
- you can do uploads yourself
- you can use the debian machines (i.e. other Archs)
- you are more respected when dealing with other projects
  (i.e. talking with them about bugs, feature requests, packaging)

And hey, it was a joke ;) that's why i've put that (tm) there...

Greetings,
Erich