Re: interesting times installing 2.4.17 in Woody...

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:07:12PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> I was glad to hear that X and GNOME Just Worked(tm) for you, Jim.  Let me
> know if there's anything I can do to improve our X packages.

On that note, I upgraded a potato system with X to unstable today.  For the
most part, everything Just Worked.  Compliments.

A few applications behaved strangely until I restarted X, having run the
upgrade from an xterm.  But in my opinion, that is to be expected in this
situation.

--
 - mdz