Re: facilitating donations

  Scott> martin f krafft wrote:

  +> it's been discussed. paypal charges way too much.

  Scott> I like paypal for how easy it is to setup, and the charges aren't
  Scott> bad considering that most merchant accounts have a minimum use.

I'd be a bit wary of paypal for such a use. You may want to take a look at
the stuff on http://www.paypalwarning.com/ before making such a decision.

That said, it is easy to set up, and I've never experienced any problems
with it myself.

thanks,

-chris

--

(I subscribe to all lists that I post to;
please do not Cc me on list reply)