Re: debian is slower than time (was: adrian's 2.4.x packages)

i said:
> > now just *why* is it taking so long???

with which i wasn't trying to complain why my process took so long,
but asking why i have had people tell me about month-long periods of
wait. as i said:

> > my contribution to debian has always been bugs, patches, and
> > mailing lists, and i don't need a developer account for that.

i have all the time in the world.

sorry for not being clear...

"this week dragged past me so slowly;
 the days fell on their knees..."