Question before buying GNU Debian

Dear Debian Team

I would like to install GNU Debian Linux on my computer, actually my PC is running with SuSE Linux 7.3. My question: I have a 32 MB NVIDIA Riva TNT 2 Modell 64 / Modell 64 PRO Graphic Card, which is full supported by SuSE Linux. Is this hardware supportet by Debian too? I don't know if this is the right adress to ask for it, but I don't find a hardwaresupport side on Your homepage. You wrote on Your homepage that you don't make any profit selling CD packages. So it isn't possible to support the (original Linux) GNU Debian project by buying a CD package? I'm a Student and have not so much money but if it would help You I would buy one!
Many thanks for Your efforts, and the best for Your future!
Christian Banik          c.banik@tu-harburg.de