Re: license language flamewar [was: ITP: squeak-vm, squeak-image, squeak-sources -- A highly portable Smaltalk system]

Hi John!

You wrote:

> I'm thinking that maybe my licenses need such a clause,
> as well as one requiring that the license be interpreted under US law.

I don't know if such a clause (that the licence must be interpreted
under US law) is legal. AFAIK, here in the Netherlands, it is not, at
least for commercially bought products.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |