Re: license language flamewar [was: ITP: squeak-vm, squeak-image, squeak-sources -- A highly portable Smaltalk system]

Wolfgang Sourdeau <wolfgang@contre.com> writes:

> I said that a French Quebecer has the right to obtain a contract in
> French if he has to make a deal.

Does that mean that a French Quebecer has a right to demand a copy of
the GPL in French if he modifies my software?  Although, I suppose I could
just not give him a license at all, since the GPL (in English) is the
only thing giving him the right to modify it.

If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.