Re: An alarming trend (no it's not flaimbait.) (fwd)

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 03:02:48PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Maybe we need a way to make being on the QA team a sexy job, just like
> maintaining glibc or the kernel or X is.

Eh?  In my experience the maintainers of these packages get nothing but
grief, sometimes from each other.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If God had intended for man to go
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     about naked, we would have been