[Possible BUG] latex2html [Was:Re: [vhost-base] no, really this time]

HI all,
after a bit of investigation regarding those files I found in my /var/www I have noticed that they belong to latex2html
pkg. According to Contents-i386 they are located in the wrong place.
They are mostly icons and a link in /usr/lib. Dunno how importat it can be since I don't use this packeage directly but it's installed to satisfy dome dependencies. Can kindly some user (That know more about this pkg) open a bug ????

Thanks
Fabbione

Daniel Stone wrote:

and then just a simple question. I remember there were a long thread on this list regarding the way apache2 should be pck'ed to be FHS standard but to be hounest I was not interested at the time. In my /var/www/ there is now a usr/[lib|share] with quite some things inside. Do they have to stay there?????? Is that normal or is just a pkg mistake???

There is no usr/{lib,share} in /var/www. apache2 doesn't actually touch
/var/www; it touches the virtual host subdirectories in /var/vhosts.

--
Debian GNU/Linux Unstable Kernel 2.4.15
fabbione on irc.atdot.it #coredump #kchat | fabbione@fabbione.net