Re: Virtual package httpd-with-cgi-suppport.

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 04:05:43PM +0100, Jaime E . Villate wrote:
> Or look at it this way: there aren't any other package's names with the words
> "with" or "support" (at least I don't remember seeing any).
> Take it as a simple matter of consistency among Debian developers.
>
> examples: xserver-svga, apache-ssl, gs-pdfencrypt
>    and NOT
> xserver-with-svga-support, apache-with-ssl-support, gs-with-pdfencrypt-support

Agreed. I'll use 'httpd-cgi'. Bugs will be filed later this day (or
tomorrow, in case I don't find enough time today).

Uwe.
--
:------------------ Uwe Hermann <uh1763@hermann-uwe.de> ------------------:
| http://htsserver.sourceforge.net          -- Holsham Traders            |