Re: Debian Conference 2

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 10:57:00AM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:
> Firstly, why limit ourselves to one conference a year?  I could attend more
> than one if there are conferences in different regions, and if you have
> regional conferences then you get the people who aren't prepared to travel
> far.

Indeed. I'd love to make the Australian national Linux conference
(linux.org.au) also be the Australian (or Asia-Pac) Debian Conference/
Meeting/Beer-wine-n-cider hike. Yep, all 20 of us in the country or so. ;)
Many people who would already go to this event anyway, so we again 'kill
two birds with one stone' in a regional way, just like trying to join
DebianConf2 with another international event.

Perhaps we could rendez-vous in Brisbane a few days early, say Mon Feb 4th?

 James

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to

 Remainder moved to http://www.james.rcpt.to/james/sig.html