Re: Debian Conference 2

* Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au) [011020 16:46]:
> I believe that Western Europe has a higher density of geeks who can afford
> such things than Canada and northern USA.

On IRC I did get the impression that people (mostly americans
were online and active, as far as I could tell) did not really
care. (Danger! subjectiv impression!) It would really be a pitty
if there was a conference in a gallaxy far, far away and no one
attended. It would perhaps be important to get an impression
(numbers) of where people were who cared to attend and where they
could/would go. Is some kind of voting possible?