Re: Debian Conference 2

Probably we need a standard method to decide each year where to do the
Debian Conference.

A two phase aproach can be valid, i think.
First, some people interested in collaborate in the organization can offer
their options.
Second, some days to allow the people to vote that real options.

--
Andres Seco Hernandez - http://andressh.alamin.org
AndresSH@alamin.org     -      AndresSH@debian.org